Thursday, 26 November 2009

The most amazing photo ever....


I found this whilst looking through my mum's old photo albums. It's of a school play she was in age 11 (she's the little ginger kid on the left) and was probably taken by my Granny. I think it's perfect, you couldn't stage/recreate something like this, the colours, composition, everything... I especially love it because my mum and granny have no idea/can't see how good it is! i love old photos...
I'm going to use this image as the front of lp cover for upcoming release by London band Dignan Porch, for whom i'm doing the album artwork and next video for. (LP out next year on Brooklyn Label Captured Tracks). I think it screams 'album cover'.

1 comment:

  1. i agree, this photo is effortlessly perfect, each kid is in a different and natural position. should definitely be put to good use! x

    ReplyDelete